Transform stress and/or boredom into a ‘sweet spot’ of total engagement.
Discern what’s most important to complete in a project.
Learn your best path through challenging changes.
Raise your level of happiness and work/life satisfaction.
Help team members to value, work with and leverage the strengths of others.
Keep cool in high-pressure situations.
Be present and focused during high-impact situations such as presentations and client meetings.
Work both more efficiently and more effectively.
Resiliency: Five Keys to Success
Resiliency is the answer when we are asked to do more with less, and the rate of change and complexity continues to accelerate. In this fun and interactive workshop we will examine five key principles of resiliency:
1. Engagement – Learn what gets you fully engaged in your work, when your skills match the challenge, you get lost in the project at hand and experience the optimal experience of ‘flow’.
2. Efficiency – Identify your strengths and how to put them into action. Learn the principles of 80/20, ‘Slowing Up’, Unitasking, what to say ‘no’ to and a host of time management techniques to reduce wasted effort and increase your effectiveness.
3. Endurance – Find out how to renew yourself, increase your overall energy and pace yourself for your strongest long-term performance.
4. Flexibility – Uncover your preferred techniques for dealing with change, and keeping calm and focused in an uncertain world.
5. Loving the game – Gather techniques to maximize your happiness and encourage the spirit of play and having fun in your workday.
Together we’ll examine the latest findings that will arm you with the tools and techniques that will enable you to perform at your best. Here are some of the different disciplines we’ll learn from:
Prepare yourself for a session unlike any you’ve experienced before. It will give you the tools to transform how you approach your job and your life.
Practical and ApplicableAt Quixote, we know how important it is for any new training knowledge to be practical and applicable. That’s why we put such great emphasis on immediate and realistic application. Participants leave with a plan in place for employing their strengths in the coming week and beyond.
Energetic and Fun
We also know that people respond best to presentations that are energetic, interactive and fun. There is always laughter in the session. And the unique methodologies we employ definitely help – we’ve used the modalities of chocolate and even wine pairing to explore the workshop content. Any of our fun team building programs can be easily combined with this workshop to create that magical mix of meaningful fun.
Lasting ImpactParticipants walk away from the session with practical tools that can be immediately applied to their individual work situations, as well as a vision of the powerful productivity possible in a team that recognizes and leverages all team members’ strengths. We stretch our time together (and your training dollars) by offering (optional) pre-workshop assignments, post-event success tools and coaching.
CustomizationWe customize key components of the workshop to ensure that you get the right material to the right people at the right time, maximizing the return on your investment. We take into account your unique team situation and your desired outcomes.
We also recommend:
Can Be Paired With
Time of Your Life
|© 2010 Quixote Consulting, All rights reserved.|